Skin care is really important to have that skin glow. I know we all want to have that perfect skin but first before you can have that perfect glow you have to
- KNOW YOUR SKIN TYPE: To have that flawless skin, you need to recognize your skin type, i.e. dry, oily, combination, normal or sensitive skin. In my next skin care post, I’ll show you how to determine your skin type.
- USE A FACIAL CLEANSER: After knowing your skin type, you get a facial cleanser that is good for your skin type because it’s not all products that are good for your skin.
- USE A TONER: A toner is a finishing step after cleansing your face with your facial wash/cleanser. It helps remove the impurities that could be lingering around after you washed your face.
- USE A MOISTURIZER: It’s very necessary to moisturize your face to maintain your skin balance.
- EXFOLIATE: This is good because it removes the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. To step up your skin appearance, you should do it once or twice a week.
- FACE MASK: To remove excess oil and hydrate your skin, the right face mask should be used. It also helps draw out impurities from the skin. You can use it once a week or more depending on skin issue.