Welcome once again… in my previous post, I told you I was going to share with you steps to determine your skin type. This post isn’t going to be long because I’m just going to go straight to the point.
- STEP 1: Wash your face with your facial cleanser
- STEP 2: Dry your face with a towel or you can let it air dry.
- STEP 3: Don’t apply anything to the skin, don’t even touch your face with your fingers
- STEP 4: Wait for about an hour (1hr)
- DRY SKIN: If you pinch a part of your face and you see wrinkles.
- OILY SKIN: If after an hour (1hr) the face has lots of moisture.
- NORMAL SKIN: If after an hour (1hr) the face is not to dry or oily.
- COMBINATION SKIN: If after an hour (1hr) your cheeks, forehead and chin is dry and the other parts are oily.